April Recap

Two shorts, two hats, two sneakers, two espadrilles-- April was nicely balanced!
I'm glad I got four outfits up. My goal has always been six a month but when I'm swamped at work four is definitely good enough.

I have been in a really big emotional rut since October of last year... Well, really since before that but October was when things got even worse. So ever since I've been trying to apply some behavior activation to my life as if I were my own client to get me going and out of my head. This month I was pretty active and had lots of fun bike-riding, seeing with friends and family, and going to the beach. My Instagram reflects these good times.

Spring beauty. 🌸🌸🌸 #springblooms #floweringtree #springinmiamiWeekends. 💕The beautiful #yellowtabtree 💛💛💛 #springinmiami #TabebuiaThis baseball-inspired weekend outfit is on the blog today. 💙 #EarnestyleHappy #EarthDay! 🌎🌴🌊 Looking forward to some beach time this weekend. 💙  #KeyBiscayne #miami #beach #palmsReally loving this print on print + blue and orange combo! Definitely my favorite outfit this month. #Earnestyle  P.S. I've had this cardigan for 7 years now! Good ol' @targetstyle. 😊 Everything in this outfit is at least 2 years old except the shoeBye, beachy weekend. Miss you already. 💛 💚 💙 💜 // P.S. got this top at @Macys 3 years ago for like $7! Today was my first time wearing it.Beautiful beach day today. 💙Yesterday’s #Formation #ootd! 🐝🍋🐝🍋 #beyonce #bey #yoncé #lemonade #formationtour #concertoutfit 💛🌴🌊💛

I also shared my genetic ancestry results from 23andMe on DNA Day! That was a fun post for me to write.

Grandparents' wedding, 1946      DSC_0557

2000px-23andMe_logo.svg
     
I have such high hopes for May-- it's like a make it or break it month for me.
It's also my birthday on the 15th, and then I am off to Europe on that Mediterranean cruise! Three weeks away from work. I will visit Dubrovnik, Croatia and walk where Cersei unfortunately took her walk of shame, I will go to Athens and roam where ancient Greek philosophers once stood, I will visit Florence and think of the Medicis everywhere I go, I will walk on Pompeii streets and imagine the Vesuvian horrors those poor souls witnessed right before their death, I will marvel at the Roman Colosseum and Sistine Chapel for the second time in my life, I will see Provencal beauty and then Gaudi's architectural works of art once more. Needless to say, I CANNOT wait!

So welcome, May. I hope you don't disappoint.

Linked up: How I Spring // Tuesday Fashion Party

No comments

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)