April Recap

I have few words for this monthly recap, other than my April was draining and poor Earnestyle suffered for it. I hope May (my birthday month, yay!) will be more balanced.
April Recap
Easter Sunday // Minty Fresh
Heart over SeaPretty spring shoe circlePinteresty Hydrangeas at Mariana's Engagement Party
Like a PostcardRetro swimsuit in BoyntonSunday Funday with the Besties
My job has completely taken over my life, but thankfully I was able to attend my friend's engagement party (pretty, pinteresty hydrangeas from that day) and go to the beach with the besties. 

Thanks for reading, everyone! 
I expect to get back to the full swing of things soon, including visiting your blogs and catching up with you all!

Follow along:

3 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! Hope May will be just amazing! <3

    ♥Helloitsjoann ---> Click♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wheel of pretty flats, I am inspired to upgrade a few of mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)