(Almost) All Black

DSC_1404.

Me in all black? It's a rare sighting. I think it looks so chic and elegant on other people (like Rachelle of PinkSole!), but I don't really like it on me. Everyone knows I'm all about pattern and color, particularly one of my friends who just loves black. So I told her I'd wear all black for her birthday, which was last week. I (almost) did it! To me this is an all black look-- I just had to add some pattern in a light color to break up all the black! Haha. And of course, I went with a bag to match my gray cardigan.

PicMonkey Collage
DSC_0016.DSC_1453.PicMonkey CollageDSC_1475.

I really really love this necklace and bracelet combo. Can you tell? It's like they were all made for each other.

DSC_1395..

P.S. My pants were $7.80 at Forever 21 in December, and the shoes were $10 circa 2010, also Forever. The pants stretch out in all the wrong places but I was in desperate need of black pants, and you can't really argue with $7.80. Or at least I can't. As for the heels, I love their shape and they've served me well over the years. But they're very uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable as hell (these are worse), but definitely the kind of heels you can only wear to a restaurant or the movies. As you may know, I'm telling you this because I like to be 100% transparent. I've linked up some $7.90 pants below, in case you'd like some ill-fitting but decent-looking black pants of your own from the fast fashion, sweatshop-owning global retailer that is Forever 21, all while rewarding me with a measly 5 cents for clicking on the product.

Again, just being 100% transparent here.

Happy Monday!


Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: Forever 21
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Heels: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Necklace: LOFT
Bracelets: Benevolent Jewels (here and here) // TJ Maxx
Nail polish: Essie


SHOP SIMILAR:

Linked up: How I Fall

9 comments

  1. It's true we are used to see you in colorful outfits, but you look good in black and grey too. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Isa! Perhaps I'll start wearing more black. ;)

      Delete
  2. You look stunning in all back and your hair pops out so much more. I personally love it! But that was expected lol.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, of course! Well that means a lot, coming from you!! :)

      Delete
  3. You are absolutely darling in this outfit Nathy! I love love love black, and to see your spin on it makes me happy :) Haha, way to wear (almost) all black! ;) I really like the print you chose (and it's in a soft grey, so it hardly counts for color anyway, right?) and the matching bag. All in all, a fantastic look!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, classy and relaxed look :) Love it!
    -----------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be useful for students to check https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/quantitative-research out. Here you can find some Quantitative Research writing tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you feel that such an assignment is too difficult and you are not sure whether you can write an essay deserving a good grade, feel free to find good literary analysis essay example available on the web https://bestwritingservice.com/writing-literary-analysis.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents promised to buy me a new guitar, but I had to pass an omplete course work for meand I hesitate and don't know which guitar to take, I think it's better electric because a lot of rock bands play on them. Went to one site https://papermasters.org/coursework and liked one, see if it is suitable for beginners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)