Like Mother, Like Daughter

This is not a Mother's Day post in September, nor is it in honor of a special date or event in our lives. It is simply a fun little post that came together unplanned when my mom and I dressed very similarly to go to the mall one day. This happens a lot, actually.

DSC_0229
DSC_0219
DSC_0197

Although our styles and tastes sometimes clash, we agree on one thing: neutrals are awesome. Actually, I'd say that for the most part we tend to agree when it comes to fashion.

DSC_0213
DSC_0205

I credit her for instilling in me a love for all things girly. Like so many little girls (and boys), I grew up watching and admiring my mom get dressed and put her makeup on. My favorite look on her back in the day was blue eye shadow and red lipstick, with her signature voluminous hair. Loved it, haha.

DSC_0228
DSC_0230
DSC_0234
DSC_0233
DSC_0227
DSC_0222

Mami, espero que hayas leido esto! I love you.


My outfit:
Top: Banana Republic
Pants: J. Crew
FlatsTarget
Bag: Misako
WatchFossil
Bracelet: Pandora
Sunglasses: Love Shopping Mia
Mami's outfit:
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Naturalizer
WatchSeiko
Bracelet: Vintage
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx

SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR

3 comments

  1. Awww, you both are beautiful! I love when mom's get included in posts :)
    You're both such stylish ladies!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find really useful info about computer science career on https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/computer-science-career. It will help you to achieve success in the future

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)