Have you been to Kiki's Parlour?


Hi everyone! One of my goals for Earnestyle this year is to fill in the stretches of time between each of my posts with the work of other fabulous bloggers. I'm thrilled to start off with the amazing Kristina from Kiki's Parlour. I became a fan of hers from the minute I laid eyes on her sparkly Louboutins and her quirky, feminine style. Plus, she's like the nicest person ever. I hope you'll enjoy this brief introduction to her blog and her incredible style.


Name: Kristina 
Occupation: Photographer
City: London

Tell us something about your blog.
Um...it's the blog for old people. Like me. :D

How would you describe your personal style?
A mixture of vintage, fashionable, comfortable and stuff that I like no matter the current trends. 

Do you have any style rules or cheats?
Rules are there to be broken. But one tip is to wear heels whenever your poor feet can bear it. It elongates the legs and gives a certain sassiness to your walk (or maybe I just can't walk that well in heels and am disguising it as sassiness...lol)

Where do you like to shop?
Vintage shops, a few high end online shops (shopbop, net-a-porter) when I can afford it and cheap favourites Asos and Zara. 

What do you think every woman should own?
Heels! Many of them. In all different colours, style of heel and material, for all different seasons. And a pair of flats for when you eventually get unsightly bunions from wearing heels way too many times. ;)
What's your current obsession/guilty pleasure: I'm trying to get my grubby little hands on a pair of Isabel Marant wedge sneakers. It's a heel! Disguised as a trainer (sneaker). I won't rest till I get them. 

What do you splurge on?
Shoes. I was going to say heels but then you would all think I'm obsessed. (I am).

What was your best purchase ever? 
An Ashish sequined skirt with hand stitched stars. I bought it about 10 years ago when he was an emerging designer and it still looks current now.

What's your favorite trend right now?
Sweaters (especially animal themed ones). Mind you they're always in trend when you live in colder climates.

Tell us something random about yourself, unrelated to fashion.
I do pole dancing for fitness. Which probably means I will eventually start blog posting videos of me mid air holding on for dear life in attempt to shock and awe my readers.

What's the next place you want to travel to?
I would love to do a coast to coast trip across the USA. And I would love to have a lot of free time to do it in...to really take in all the different places. 

You and me both! 
So there you have it folks. You've met Kristina. I hope you'll follow along her blogging adventures here.

8 comments

  1. I love Kiki! Great guest post Nathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee....here's the post. Thank you, Nathy. Can't wait to have you blog over at mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for writing it!
      I'm excited for that too. Just let me know more details later. :)

      Delete
  3. Me encanto su entrevista <3 Su forma de hablar es tan honesta y al grano la amé. Los tacones nuncan son suficientes en el closet de una mujer! Definitivamente voy a seguir su blog <3

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro que te gusto! Que preciosos sus tacones de Louboutin verdad? Me encantan.

      Delete
  4. Harley Street Beauty Salon is your ultimate retreat which is Located in the city Harley St, London. Beauty Express is an extremely personalized and professional beauty and blow dry salon. It offers a truly unique experience for every client.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that after visiting https://vpn-lab.com/best-vpn-services-use-the-internet-at-maximum/ you can learn more about VPN services. I had such experience, by the way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)